UNFPA Programme Expenses
- All resources
- Utilization of sexual and reproductive health services
- Empowerment of young people
- Gender equality and empowerment of women and girls
- Population and development
- Organizational effectiveness and efficiency
The designations employed and the presentation of material on the map do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of UNFPA concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries. The dotted line represents approximately the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir agreed upon by India and Pakistan. The final status of Jammu and Kashmir has not yet been agreed upon by the parties.